ARROWHEAD’S ANNUAL PAIN & MIGRAINE THERAPEUTICS SUMMIT is the US’s premier pain conference covering the field of pain research and therapeutics. Leaders from the pharmaceutical, biotech, device and medical communities attend this conference to learn about the latest advances in the treatment of various types of pain and to network with colleagues from industry, the non-profit sector, academia, the medical community, government and investors.
This conference provides attendees with thoughtful insight from key industry leaders and academic researchers concerning cutting edge drug discovery science, preclinical development trends, analysis of key clinical-stage pain therapies and newly marketed products. We will highlight the most important developments in recent years in the field, including new research in genome-wide association studies, CGRP antagonists, NGF antagonists, sodium and calcium channel blockers, new research in biologic therapies, the genetic components of pain, abuse-resistant opioids, analysis of FDA’s REMS program and a plethora of other topics.
- Analysis of new drug discovery targets
- Real-time fMRI (functional magnetic resonance imaging) for pain
- Analysis of NGF antagonist clinical development programs
- Exploration and analysis of animal models for pain
- Gene therapy for pain
- Sodium and calcium channel blockers in pre-clinical & clinical development
- Challenges of pain clinical trials
- Endpoints in pain clinical trials
- Molecular tools for dissecting pain pathways
- Abuse-resistant opioids in clinical development
- Clinical development status of longer-acting analgesics for post-operative pain
- Review and analysis of key developmental stage therapies for nociceptive pain, neuropathic pain, migraine, back pain, fibromyalgia, cancer pain, arthritic pain, acute pain and chronic pain
- The future role of pharmacogenomics, biomarkers and translational research in the development of therapeutics for pain
- Analysis and case studies of successful commercialization strategies for pain therapies
- Genome-wide association studies of pain
LEARN about the latest developments and the most recent commercial breakthroughs in the area of pain therapeutics
GAIN a better sense of the impact the biotech industry is having on the development of pain therapeutics
DISCOVER what innovative new therapies are driving investment and clinical development in the area of pain therapeutics
NETWORK with leaders from the pharma, biotech, specialty pharma and drug delivery industries as well as the academic community and government
BETTER UNDERSTAND the specific and implications of groundbreaking new research in the field of pain therapeutics
ACQUIRE a holistic view of the field of pain therapeutics from the perspective of scientists, clinicians and commercial executives
Attendees will have the opportunity to network and get to know each other before during and after the event through the following:
- Our Conference Networking Site is online weeks prior to the event. Attendees can schedule one-on-one meetings prior to the conference and print out a schedule of meeting times during the conference.
- One-to-one Partnering Meetings. Attendees can set up meetings during the event in order to form business relationships and find potential partners.
- Extended Networking Breaks. These will give attendees the chance to meet those with whom they many not have set up meetings.
- Speaker Q&A Sessions. This will afford attendees the opportunity to ask additional questions of our speakers.
- Evening Reception. This will give attendees the chance to mingle with other professionals after a day full of speakers, meetings, and thought-provoking topics.